Complaint Review: Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:Hughson California
Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton
204 Lincoln St. Paola, Kansas U.S.A.

Direct Knife Sales, Richard Keeton Didn't send knives that I paid for.. Paola Kansas

Bought three knives from this company Sept.11, 2008. He kept giving me the run-a-round when ever I called him. He stopped answering my emails. So here it is August 2009 and still no knives. I guess all I can do is give up and count it as A loss. I would think that this is A bad way of doing business....

Smokeater
Hughson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rnk-Direct-Sales-Richard-Keeton/Paola-Kansas-66071/Direct-Knife-Sales-Richard-Keeton-Didnt-send-knives-that-I-paid-for-Paola-Kansas-477268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton