Complaint Review: Road Loans - Triad Financial

• Submitted: Fri, November 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: John David Nelson — Temple Texas United States of America
Road Loans - Triad Financial

Road Loans - Triad Financial Repossessed vehicle after i notified representative payment had been mailed, then claimed my insurance was cancelled Internet

I was shocked to read such similar stories to mine. I only wish I had found this website before entering into a contract with Roadloans.  After making all my payments on time for a year and nine months, i fell behind one payment after suffering a head injury and other injuries during a mugging and rape by five mexican nationals in austin, texas.  My family had moved me back to my hometown and during the process, I failed to make my payment on time.  The phone calls started at all hours to my mother's and my sister's.  I called them and let them know on Tuesday of that week that I had mailed my payment.  Thursday night during the middle of the night my vehicle was repossessed.  I called the next day and they told me it was repossessed because my insurance had been cancelled (which it had not been) My agent faxed verification that my insurance had never lapsed and was still in force that only my address had changed.  They then informed me i had to pay the tow fee, the impound fee and a reinstatement fee, etc.    I had enough to deal with and just let it go.  The phone calls continued at all hours and they violated law by lieing about who they were and why they were calling.  One woman would call my mother and say she was calling in response to an employment application I had completed and of course the number they left was for Roadloans.  They violate every collection law there is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Road-Loans-Triad-Financial/internet/Road-Loans-Triad-Financial-Repossessed-vehicle-after-i-notified-representative-payment-523413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Road Loans - Triad Financial