Complaint Review: Road Rider Jewelry

• Reported By: Charlie B — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Road Rider Jewelry
Millersville, Maryland United States of America

Road Rider Jewelry Elizabeth Ripped me off for my money Millersville, Maryland

It's been just about a year from when I ordered my MC ring.  I have never received my ring, never received a refund.  I used to speak to Elizabeth but she has stopped answering emails, phone calls, etc..  She has even stopped responding to our National and State President.  Her excuse to my not receiving my club ring was that I had ordered a unusual size (9)?  And that the ring had to be sent back to China to be redone.  9 is not an unusual size and I had ordered a 10.  Do not order from this company or have anything to do with them.  I thought they were honest, but they are certainly not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Road-Rider-Jewelry/Millersville-Maryland-21108/Road-Rider-Jewelry-Elizabeth-Ripped-me-off-for-my-money-Millersville-Maryland-986939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Road Rider Jewelry