• Report: #1020873

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Erik — Saylorsburg Pennsylvania USA
Road Runner Sports
5549 Copley Drive San Diego, California United States of America

Road Runner Sports roadrunnersports.com Numerous unauthorized charges to my credit card San Diego, California

I placed an order online with Road Runner Sports a couple days with my VIP account and utilized a VIP discount code. Today, when I checked my bank statement, I noticed an unauthorized charge of $20 from Road Runner Sports. Upon contacting them, I was informed that my VIP membership had expired at in 2011; they could not explain why my VIP status was still active on the website. Rather than call to inform me of this or cancel my order, they opted to make an unauthorized charge to my credit card. For the record, Road Runner made an unauthorized charge to my credit card in 2011 as well, which is why I had not shopped with them since. After two unauthorized charges to my card, I won't be shopping there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Road-Runner-Sports/San-Diego-California-92111/Road-Runner-Sports-roadrunnersportscom-Numerous-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Sa-1020873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Road Runner Sports