sticks

Picketville Rd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

RoadMaster Jacksonville AKA Career Paths, Tampa. Florida. John the recruiter for Roadmaster and Roadmaster themselves nothing but Lies, Lies, and more Lies. Jacksonville, Florida

*General Comment: Same Problem

*Consumer Comment: A suggestion if it is not too late

My son too was rip off by Roadmaster/Carreer Paths of Tampa Florida. I took my son to Jacksonville Fl., Roadmaster and met with a Recruiter by the name of John, who was explaining the school to us. I kept interrupting him cause I wanted to know about the Finance end of the school, and every time John would say to us do not worry about it we can get anyone finance, no matter what. After a few more minutes I would ask the same thing and I got the same answer from John we can get anyone finance. This went on for about 45 minutes. John also made the coment to me that hey if we can get the people that live in Jacksonville finance we can get your son finance. So I kept questioning him and he said to me not to worry about. Took us on a tour of the school and back to his office for paperwork. I again made a comment to him that my son has no money and no one to co-sign, he again said we can get him finance.

I had my son fill out the paper work and start school, well here it is 3 days before graduation and no finance and they ask my son and another man to leave the school today because of no finance. This is unfair. I have made several calls to the Tampa office and finally got someone to look into this. A gentleman by the name of Ed from Jacksonville was to call me back and he never did from my 1st call to him.

Roadmaster sounds like they lie to everyone . Recruiters lie to students so that they can meet their quotas for the week or month. Something has to be done with Roadmaster and Carreer Paths. I will be making other phone calls to anyone that will help me including DOT.

Do not go to this school..........

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RoadMaster-Jacksonville/Jacksonville-Florida-32210/RoadMaster-Jacksonville-AKA-Career-Paths-Tampa-Florida-John-the-recruiter-for-Roadmaste-567289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RoadMaster Jacksonville

#1 General Comment

Same Problem

AUTHOR: Reddog210 - (United States of America)

I went to roadmaster here in San Antonio,Tx and had the excact same thing told to me and the excact same thing happen except i wasnt kickedout i just left after the last day because i was told i could not take the dps test, If you wanna go in a class action lawsuit please contact me asap.

A suggestion if it is not too late

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Check out FSCJ (Florida State College at Jacksonville). They have a CDL training course that is about half as much as Roadmaster charges plus he will probably get more time behind the wheel to practice. Go to their website and check it out.

If Jax is too far of a drive checkout any community colleges closer to you to see if they have a similar program.