Complaint Review: Roadloans / Triad Fianancial

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By:Overland Missouri
Roadloans / Triad Fianancial
PO Box 661026 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Roadloans / Triad Fianancial Was told I was a loser/trash. Sacramento California

* : Where is the Rip Off??

* : Where is the Rip Off??

So I fell behind with my payments. The company worked with me and offered to restart a payment plan. I was not able to meet the plan and missed the next payment. I never again made any payments and waited for the repo to happen. I received a NASTYcall_ is the best word I could think of but he was even worse than that) He told me how I was a loser and trash.I wanted to pay them but couldn't.

I was laid off, my home was foreclosed on, and couldn't pay any of my bills. Since then I changed my phone number and have moved and have waited for the repo man to come. So far he hasn't? I have never made another payment? I tried calling their customer service department today to have them come and get the car and no one there could help me, I kept getting transferred to the wrong people. What am I supposed to do?

Ms.w****
Overland, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadloans-Triad-Fianancial/Sacramento-California-95866/Roadloans-Triad-Fianancial-Was-told-I-was-a-losertrash-Sacramento-California-478113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadloans / Triad Fianancial

#1

Where is the Rip Off??

AUTHOR: Norcal bryan - (U.S.A.)

What should you do.  How about pay your bills.  You should of turned you car back in(voluntary repo)months ago.  But you figured you could keep it as long as you could and drive it for FREE>

#2

Where is the Rip Off??

AUTHOR: Norcal bryan - (U.S.A.)