Complaint Review: Roadloans

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: jaybirdoh — Adelphi Ohio
Dallas, Texas USA

Roadloans Empty Driveway, Credit Card Debt Texas

I was approved for a loan through Roadloans for a decent interest rate. I called CarMax a recommnded stealership. I spoke with a nice salesman and he convinced me to let them run a credit App so they could get me a better rate. They couldnt...I Charged $649 on my credit card to have a car transfered to within an hour of where I live. After a week I called and inquired about the car and they had not even assigned a shipper yet. In the mean time I pulled a Car Fax on the vehicle instead of the AutoCheck and learned that the car was a Theft recovery. Being uncomfortable with that I called and cancelled the transfer.

I was told it would take 14-21 Business Days to get my money back because the salesman entered it as a Check and not a Credit Card. In the meantime, I was out the $649 to put down at another dealership. Without enough money to put down it took me 15 days to come up with enough to meet the payment and downpayment requirements to purchase another vehicle. I went to the new dealership today and was told that they dealt with Santander Bank all the time and could get the interest rate down abit. Wrong.

When they went to process the packet from Roadloans, they were told that it not valid because it was a few days before the expiration date of the approval and there wouldnt be enough time to process the packet. I called Roadloans and was told I would have to re-apply which I did and was approved for a lesser purchase price, Higher down payment and Interest rate. All because these so called approved dealers pulled many inquiries and lowered my credit score 15 points. Thanks Roadloans and your "preffered" stealerships, My driveway is empty and 21 days later still out my $649.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadloans/Dallas-Texas/Roadloans-Empty-Driveway-Credit-Card-Debt-Texas-1085033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadloans