• Report: #192278

• Submitted: Fri, May 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Roadloans.com, Triad Financial
Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Roadloans.com, Triad Financial Beware of Roadloans, Triad Financial they will poison your credit report Ripoff Huntington Beach California

*Consumer Comment: DEANA CORTES LIED IN WRITING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE HENRY DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Henry, pelase call me

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Keep reading.....

*Consumer Comment: Triad Financial

In 2004 I received an auto loan with Roadloans.com only to find out that it was actually Triad Financial. They are a predatory lender, however due to some credit problems had no choice but to use them. Interest rate in the high teens. 2 years later i received some money and decided to pay the vehicle in full. Bank called for payoff to Triad and issued me a check which I forwarded to Triad with instructions to send the title. I did not hear back from Triad for over 30 days but got a regular bill in the mail for $201.00. I called Triad advising I had paid the vehicle off in full and am waiting for the title. CSR advised had no knowledge of payment and yet could not explain the $201.00 charge as regular payment is more than that. I then started receiving collection calls almost daily. I explained that I had paid the car off. I kept being told no payment was received. I finally tracked the payment down and Triad had it but did not credit the money for some reason. I finally spoke to a supervisor, could not explain why check was not credit and then tried to collect additional fees telling me that the payoff information they gave the bank was incorrect. In order to get these people out of my life I agreed to pay whatever shortfall they said but reduced it by $100.00 as it was not my mistake but theirs. Triad now reported this matter to my credit report as a charge off/bad debt and collection. This has ruined my credit and no fault of mine but due to an inept incompetent company. I posted this message for others to beware of doing business with Triad/Roadloans.com. If you have other choices please do so.

Henry
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadloanscom-Triad-Financial/Huntington-Beach-California/Roadloanscom-Triad-Financial-Beware-of-Roadloans-Triad-Financial-they-will-poison-your-192278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadloans.com, Triad Financial

AUTHOR: Kelley - (U.S.A.)

Henry,
Please be very careful in dealing with these people. Deana Cortes is a LIAR and only posts her 'please call me so I can review your account' bullcrap to make it seem like they care what they do to their customers. This so called company REPOSSESSED MY CAR when I had a cleared title and a letter stating the lien was SATISFIED!

Deana Cortes LIED in writing to attorney general Bill Lockyer stating that my husband post dated a check , which he did not because these people cannot be trusted with your bank account information!!!

And that it was 'incredulous to know that Mr and Mrs Kroening did not think that their car was getting repoed'.

No , Deana I didn't think that my car was getting repoed because I have a CLEAR title and a letter from your so called company stating the lien IS SATISFIED!

So Deana I will see you people in court soon and with my letter AND my clear title AND my proof that Triad illegally took money out of my account THREE TIMES and a taped conversation with your supervisor Tina where she says that the money we paid would be IT no other repo charges would be incurred.

I have contacted John Schwada a reporter for Fox11 News Los Angeles that had done a story about these beasts May 2005. I will contact every media agency in this country just so everyone knows what Triad Financial does to their customers.

So Henry , please take the time to read the other many many posts on this rip off company and please I urge you , file your complaint with Attorney General Bill Lockyer and the attorney general from your state and the FTC. There is a class action in the works and this will only help with this.

It is very easy , just go to their websites , you can file your complaint online. There are many many MANY complaints about Triad because they think they can get away with their illegal business practices.
Well think again Deana. As for all your victims Deana....our time is coming soon. Henry , file yur reports and post a reply to the class action post so you will be added to the list of many and still growing!

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Keep reading.....

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Type in Triad in the search engine and if you have a lot of spare time, read the other posts. You are by far not the only victims. You will be amazed at the number of Triad victims there really are. Make sure both of you file a complaint with the FTC and your State Attorney General. Good luck to both of you

Hello:

I too am a victim of Road Loans. Triad is the worse or the worse to deal with. I had financial problems. They would call and harass me at home, work and relatives. They would call me at least 10 times a day. Finally I paid off the loan and they still called me. They have ruined my credit also. I am so glad that someone else has had problems with this company.