Complaint Review: Roadloans.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Center Conway New Hampshire United States of America
Roadloans.com

Roadloans.com Santander Consumer USA Inc. Credit Report Score Changed , Internet

We are in need of a new "used car". Due to poor credit, I planned to secure pre-financing before my purchase.

I received my credit report and score from Quizzle which receives it from the same place that RoadLoans.com does.

My credit score that was checked by me just before applying is nearly 100 points higher than the roadloans voucher credit score which supposedly was immediately checked from the same credit bureau.

This looks VERY suspicious to me. Beware - check first!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadloanscom/internet/Roadloanscom-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc-Credit-Report-Score-Changed-Internet-697058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadloans.com