Complaint Review: Roadside Plus - Go Roadside USA

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2005

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Roadside Plus - Go Roadside USA
848 North Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Roadside Plus - Go Roadside USA ripoff, unwanted service, unauthorized bank Accountt Debits caused me $30.00 Overdraft charges twice now plus the $21.95 they debited my account for 2 months in a row Las Vegas Nevada

Company Name = Roadside Plus
Company Contact = unnamed telephone representative
Company Address = 848 Rainbow Blvd Suite 1240
City = Las Vegas
State/Prov = NV
Zip2 = 89107
Country = United States
Company phone = 866-321-8235

Incident = I started having $21.95 taken by way of Debit from my checking account last month. I called the number on my on-line debit history with my bank to find out what this charge was for. They said I accepted a FREE 7 day trial of their roadside assistance program & where somewhere in their fine print they said that I would automatically be charged $21.95 per month forever or until I could convince them by snail mail ONLY to stop.

I never signed up for their services. However, I did apply with an on-line loan company in Nevada which I did not get. I already have a motorist assistance company which I only pay $56.00 per year through my auto insurance independant insurance company.

When I asked for a refund they person said they do not give refunds nor would they reimburse me for the overdraft charges they caused both last month and this month. I am disabled on a fixed SSDI income and cannot afford to be scammed in any manner.

I have never received an e-mail nor anything else through the U.S. Mail from them. They claim I have. I have no idea what services they claim to provide at that exorbitant amount. (Competitor's name deleted - see below) only charges about $68.00 per year for their services. Why would anyone pay $21.95 per month forever according to them for roadside service under these circumstances.

I cannot find the company listed on the Web after exhaustive searches with several search engines. I need help and relief from this company's charges. I cannot stop their debiting of my bank account

Neil
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2005 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadside-Plus-Go-Roadside-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Roadside-Plus-Go-Roadside-USA-ripoff-unwanted-service-unauthorized-bank-Accountt-Debit-165130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadside Plus - Go Roadside USA