• Report: #193038

• Submitted: Tue, May 23, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 23, 2006

• Reported By:orland park Illinois
Roadside Plus
roadsideplus.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Roadside Plus ripoff scam fraud unauthorized debit Internet

One morning, overlooking my bank statement, I discoved a debit of $21.95. It was listed as a pre authorized withdrawl. The phone number 866-543-8451 was listed with the letters RSIDEP. Confused at this action in my account I called the aformentioned number.

I spoke to a representive and asked what is this company and why am I being charged 21.95 for something I did not authorize. The stupid b***h responded that it was a roadside assistence company and that I had signed up for a 7 day trial membership and failed to cancel my membership so they automatically debited my account for a full membership.

I tried to explain to her that I did not sign up for a 7 day trial membership and I did not authorize this action in my account. I then asked if she could refund my money. She said no she could only cancel my membership.

I then asked to talk to a supervisor she said that they don't take calls. I then told her that this was a skam. She responded no it isn't. If this isn't a skam then where is my receipt for this purchase where is my confirmation code. Where is my account number.

I never received any type of written documentation of my enrollment in this auto club. Besides who in the hell signs up for a 7 day trial membership for roadside assistence. What am I going to drive around for a week waiting to break down so I could see if you guys respond in a timely manner. Or maybe wait to see if my tire will blow out and hope you guys take care of me.

This is ludicris this is a skam and I will not be ripped off by these blood suckers. Please if you have been skamed by these leaches speak out don't let them get away with robbery.Also everytime I try to logon to their website it says it doesn't exsit. I can't find a street address or an email address. This is a total fraud.

Orland park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadside-Plus/Internet-Nationwide/Roadside-Plus-ripoff-scam-fraud-unauthorized-debit-Internet-193038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadside Plus