Complaint Review: Roadside Plus

• Submitted: Fri, April 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:cascade Montana
Roadside Plus
344 Cornelia Street Plattsburg, Oregon U.S.A.

Roadside Plus ripoff Plattsburg Oregon

*Author of original report: ROADSIDE PLUS RIPOFF

Well they took my money, had never heard of them until they took $21.95 out of my account. I talked to Jessica and Emily who both assured me that my money was being refunded. NOT, as of 4/28/06. For other people that have had money stolen from them please contact the Oregon Department of Justice and you can file a complaint on the Internet @www.doj.state.or.us and go to hot topics and find the complaint form. I was told they would immediately put an investigator on the situation. I believe them more than the people at Roadside Plus. Just talked to a Lisa and was told to check out www.roadplus.usa - another ripoff???

Have asked several times to talk to Lisa the manager but they hang up on me. I just want my money.

Diana
cascade, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2006 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadside-Plus/Plattsburg-Oregon/Roadside-Plus-ripoff-Plattsburg-Oregon-189086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadside Plus

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

THIS IS A FOLLOW-UP TO MY COMPLAINT. I HAVE TALKED TO VICKY (THE MANAGER), EMILY WHO TOLD ME TODAY THEY ARE IN NEW YORK, ANDREA, LISA, LOREN, THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY. YOU WILL GET YOUR REFUND AS SOON AS SOMEONE FINDS OUT WHEN YOU WILL GET IT, WE WILL CALL YOU. I DID GET A QUICK RESPONSE TODAY FROM THE STATE OF OREGON WHO TOLD ME THEY ARE IN NEW YORK AND GAVE ME THE CORRECT STREET ADDRESS. I HAD ALREADY MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE STATE OF NEW YORK. GEE I WONDER HOW ROADSIDE PLUS LIKES TO KEEP GETTING MY PHONE CALLS EVERY FEW MINUTES? I SURE WISH THEY WOULD TURN ME IN FOR HARASSMENT, THEN MAYBE SOMETHING WOULD GET DONE. KEEP CALLING THEM IT'S THEIR DIME. THEY HAVE TWO NUMBERS, 866-321-8235 AND 866-543-8451.