Complaint Review: Roalia

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Rosalia — Warren Ohio
Roalia
856 Champion Ave.East Warren, Ohio United States of America

Roalia I too have been ripped off. I can't believe they haven't shut down this site. With all the modern techknowlege that people are still be ripped off. I hope we catch these guys. These immoral people We need to put a stop to them Warren, Ohio

I tto have been ripped off I think with modern tec knowlege we would have stopped this by now. Like most of us on  fix income I didn't have the money to spare not to mention all the checks that will baounce and I will have 33 a check to cover. Slime balls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roalia/Warren-Ohio-444483/Roalia-I-too-have-been-ripped-off-I-cant-believe-they-havent-shut-down-this-site-With-1046594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roalia