Complaint Review: Roaman's Clothing Company

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: cece32211 — United States of America
Roaman's Clothing Company
2300 Southeastern Ave Internet United States of America

Roaman's Clothing Company One Stop Plus.com Clothing, shoes, accessories, Internet

I orderd a product from them  (boots) that came to 30.00 and paid 10.00 for shipping.  The UPS driver attempted my first delivery (something I NEVER have a problem with in RE to getting packages) and that the only way I could get the package was to go to the UPS store.

I am not able to come to UPS so I called Roaman's.  I spoke with Ruth in customer service and she told me that if I refuse shipping, they will cancel the order but will not reimburse me for the shipping.  I explained to her that the package was never in my possession.

I then asked if the package could be redirected to my job and she said, "my company would be responsbile for the $15 if we do that.  I siad well I cannot get my package at the UPs store (hence my shopping online) and said that they will will not pay for it and it can take up to 2 weeks for me to get my refund for the product order, minue the shipping.  I think this is a rip off and poor business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roamans-Clothing-Company/internet/Roamans-Clothing-Company-One-Stop-Pluscom-Clothing-shoes-accessories-Internet-969754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roaman's Clothing Company