Complaint Review: Roan Communication, Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 04, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia PA
Roan Communication, Hartford Auto Club
9590 nw 25th street miami, Florida U.S.A.

Roan Communication, Hartford Auto Club ripoff dishonest ripoffs Miami Florida

I signed up for a credit card with Capital First, which never came. When I cancelled the transaction I noticed my account had been debited by several other companies, so I disputed the charges.

I have been back and forth with their "customer service" which is Roan Communications. Roan has rude, inconsiderate, misleading, ignorant, ghetto associates working for them.

I spoke to several of their incompetent workers and I have not gotten any answers to date. Keonna was rude and so was her supervisor Braylon. I spoke to another rude supervisor Meka Baker, who hung up on me after I insisted on speaking to the manager Ms.Chalon with whom I was told to ask for.

I was told by their reps to fax my request to Crystal Lewis and within 15 business days I'd have results, well it has been more than 15 business days and they are still giving me the run around.

I have faxed and written Crystal Lewis and she has yet to respond to any of my requests. If it had been their money, they would be on top of things trying to get them resolved just as I have and many others. Roan Communications, and all the affiliates of Capital First are scammers, cheats, liars, frauds, and theives.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2002 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roan-Communication-Hartford-Auto-Club/miami-Florida-33172/Roan-Communication-Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-dishonest-ripoffs-Miami-Florida-28952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roan Communication, Hartford Auto Club