Complaint Review: Roark Vacation & Travel Club / Resort Club Intervals, LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: LoJeRED — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Roark Vacation & Travel Club / Resort Club Intervals, LLC
403 North Business 65 Branson, Missouri United States of America

Roark Vacation & Travel Club / Resort Club Intervals, LLC 403 North Business 65, continues to fail to me presentation expectations Branson, Missouri

This company continues to FAIL to meet the level of services that was presented during the sales pitch.  On Wednesday, June 8 we called to inquire about a flight to and hotel room in Houston TX.  The customer service after gathering time & date info, promise to get back to us within 48 hours.  Friday, June 11 having no telephone contact, spouse checked his e-mail.  Obscured in the in-box was a reply from Sarah Connors that had ataached the list of locations and prices. The same thing that we see when we go to the website: crivacations.com of Club Resort Intervals, LLC, Hot Weeks Getaways, June 14, 2010. The next obscure message Sarah Connors told us they had found flight & hotel for $1687.83.  I had gotten same flight & hotel for $500.00 LESS on (((competitor's name redacted))).

Yes, the hotels were different but same star hotels!!  I am being careful to document our requests as I had made a report to the MO. BBB and  Roark rebutted my complaints.  So I asked the BBB for 60 days to do SERIOUS documentation, on service request and cost.  As I look at the Welcome sheet, I see written, "By calling CRI directly, you can let them take care of all the details for you while you relax with the knowledge that you are traveling at the lowest contract rate."  Only if you accept the offer they give you without checking other  online services or travel agents.  I still say the online list cost/prices are not a savings when there are last minute deals online FAR below CRI's published prices.  Finally how are giving me good services & best deals, when you send me an e-mail, don't allow me to neogiate factors that might allow me to save cost?  An E-mail message with a flight & hotel at a flexible cost is not giving me lowest contracted rates AVAILABLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roark-Vacation-Travel-Club-Resort-Club-Intervals-LLC/Branson-Missouri-65616/Roark-Vacation-Travel-Club-Resort-Club-Intervals-LLC-403-North-Business-65-continues-613217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roark Vacation & Travel Club / Resort Club Intervals, LLC

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC