Complaint Review: Rob Diamond Belt Company / Rob McNaughton (owner)

• Submitted: Tue, August 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 11, 2009

• Reported By:fort riley Kansas
Rob Diamond Belt Company / Rob McNaughton (owner)
1918 S Corona St Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Rob Diamond Belt Company / Rob McNaughton (owner) Rob Diamond will not re-ship lost merchandise or refund your money Denver Colorado

On 07 February 2009 I placed an order with "Rob Diamond Belt Company"/Rob McNaughton (owner) for $174.30 worth of merchandise. I went home on 20 June 2009 for my R & R from Iraq. I did not have my package. I tracked it to the Denver Postal Service who got and electronic notice 23 March 2009. This was the last location. I contacted the company 22 June 2009 and they stated via email they would investigate.

I went to my local post office at Fort Riley on 23 June 2009 and they confirmed the package never left Denver or arrived at Fort Riley. I contacted the company 23 June 2009 and they said they would re-ship my merchandise in a few days after waiting on a couple items. I never got my order or a refund. I contacted the company 18 July 2009 and never got a response. I filed a BBB complaint on 23 July 2009 and they give "Rob Diamond" a "F" rating. I ordered from this company a few years ago and had no problems.

***BUYER BEWARE***

Breggetta
fort riley, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Diamond-Belt-Company-Rob-McNaughton-owner/Denver-Colorado-80210/Rob-Diamond-Belt-Company-Rob-McNaughton-owner-Rob-Diamond-will-not-re-ship-lost-mercha-478339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Diamond Belt Company / Rob McNaughton (owner)