Complaint Review: Rob Laux - Envious Ink

• Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Kazeaka — spring hill Florida United States of America
Rob Laux - Envious Ink
3634 Commercial Way spring hill, Florida United States of America

Rob Laux - Envious Ink scam artist, bad customer service, empty promises, liar, jack a**, P.O.S, pathological liar, not to be trusted, thieve spring hill, Florida

*General Comment: Rob Laux new # 239-314-9767

*Author of original report: here is his pic

Rob Laux is a sad P.O.S. that takes advantage of people and employees and steals their money. I paid in full for a tattoo that never got finished. Basically I paid for expensive line work.

He made me all this empty promises of finishing my tattoo, and we made countless appointments. He missed all of them! When e finally would show up to one, he would tell me that he is busy with his new dvd and book that were coming out and had no time for me. Basically brushing me off.

I also gave him money as down payment for another 2 tattoos tht he never showed me sketches for! Now he closed up shop  and changed his phone number. He is no where to be found! Luckly I was smart enough to save my receipt and will be seeing him in court soon!

I also contacted the local news about him, If this has happen to you as well I will encourage you to talk to the local new I'm pretty sure that we can get him out of hiding and respond to all that he has done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Laux-Envious-Ink/spring-hill-Florida-34606/Rob-Laux-Envious-Ink-scam-artist-bad-customer-service-empty-promises-liar-jack-a-611866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Laux - Envious Ink

#1 General Comment

Rob Laux new # 239-314-9767

AUTHOR: Brokenvalley - ()

He is shooting roxys & staying in a crack house in largo FL with a crack wh*re calling her self Mishelle laux.Rob is still wanted by glades county sheriffs for possession of a controlled substance, tresspassing, and failure to appear. The g/f is carrying a loaded .22 on her at all times. They are both strung out & can get violent to satisfy there addiction.

here is his pic

AUTHOR: Kazeaka - (United States of America)

this is the scam artist