Complaint Review: Rob Laux

• Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: Jason — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
Rob Laux
cape coral, Florida United States of America

Rob Laux Robert Laux Rob Laux is a professional scam artist...beware of his lies cape coral, Florida

*Consumer Comment: ROB LAUX IS A CON

*Consumer Comment: ROB LAUX IS A CON

Rob Laux is a professional scam artist.  I was stupid and gave him money to buy into Envious Ink when it was open and about a month after I gave him the money the business shut down.  I became friends with the illusion of what I thought was a good person in a bad situation.  I quickly began to learn that HE is the bad situation.  I have two unfinished tattoos from him and I can name about 20 people in the same boat.  He is a drug addict but will tell everyone how he went through this rehab, He was witnessed doing drugs on many occasions.  He rented cars in my name and never paid the bill, rented furniture in my name and never paid.  He worked for two weeks at another local tattoo parlor for about 2 weeks and within that two weeks he took that owner for about fifteen hundred dollars and stole an electric guitar from him.  I am saying all this as someone who was very close to him until I learned the truth.  He moved to Cape Coral Florida in May in an attempt to run from all the people he owes money.  As far as I know he is still down there as of this week.  He claims to have a masters degree in business from the University of Arizona...photo shopped...he never went to college.  He claims to own a computer company and have stock in Apple.  All Lies....trust me I know what I'm talking about.  Do not fall for his garbage people.  He is a piece of s**t liar that doesnt deserve to breathe.  If anyone would like an address where he can be located please email me.  I plan to file a major lawsuit against him in the near future...the more the merrier.  Rob if you read this, do us all a favor and drop dead.  You know that all this is true you b*****d...youre a f*king coward and its time you man up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Laux/cape-coral-Florida-/Rob-Laux-Robert-Laux-Rob-Laux-is-a-professional-scam-artistbeware-of-his-lies-cape-cor-649304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Laux

ROB LAUX IS A CON

AUTHOR: QUINCEY - (USA)

IT IS ALL TRUE ABOUT ROB LAUX AS I AM ONE ALSO THAT HE HAS STOLE MONEY FROM

ROB LAUX IS A CON

AUTHOR: QUINCEY - (United States of America)

ROB LAUX OWES ME 1080.00 PLUS A FU#$% UP TATTOO HE DID ON MY AT THE TAMPA TATTOO FEST IN 2007 , HE RIPED ME OFF PLUS GOT ME FOR 1080.00

HES A PIECE OF s**t IN MY BOOK

HE ALSO RIPED OFF ALOT OF PEOPLE ON INKEDNATION.COM

I STILL GOT THE PAPER WORK ON THE MONEY HE GOT FROM ME ALSO HE RIPED OFF THE GUYS AT ALL OR NOTHING IN ATL.

ROB LAUX IF YOU READ THIS YOUR A PIECE OF s**t ,