Complaint Review: Rob Lonardo

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: orangeallover — los angeles California United States of America
Rob Lonardo
8271 Melrose Avenue Suite 208 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Rob Lonardo Robert Lonardo Awful Tan, skin irritation, refused refund, company is owned by a criminal, Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is a Hoax Please Remove ASAP

*UPDATE Employee: False Report About Spray Tan L A

After my friend attended the recent grand opening party of Spray Tan LA, I decided to use a "free spray tan coupon" given to her in a gift bag. some girl showed up LATE to my place, was rude, wouldn't get off her cell phone and TOTALLY MESSED UP THE SPRAY TAN JOB, i am thinking about suing because i had an audition the next day for a new roll and got laughed at.   STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. when i asked around on facebook if anyone had a similar experience, i was overwhelmed with how many girls, and even a few guys were just upset as me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Lonardo/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Rob-Lonardo-Robert-Lonardo-Awful-Tan-skin-irritation-refused-refund-company-is-owned-655998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Lonardo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is a Hoax Please Remove ASAP

AUTHOR: Rob Lonardo - (United States of America)

This report is a personal attack and a bunch of B.S.  This is Rob Lonardo and I am the founder of Spray Tan LA (2009).  In over 4 years of business we have never had anyone have a skin irritation from our 100% plant organic solutions and products.  Had this ANONYMOUS client called our office common sense would dictate we would provide her with the great service and response time that we would give to any of the 1000s of clients we have had.

As far as my being a "company is owned by a criminal"

My information if as follows:
Robert Lonardo
Spray Tan LA
323-549-9190
7857 W. Sample Rd., #133
Coral Springs, FL  33065

If I am a "criminal" please contact the local authorities and press charges against me or please feel free to sue me at anytime.  Please also feel free to sue my company or myself.  Anyone who reads this feel free to contact me anytime directly as I am not hiding behind a computer.  Thank you and Happy Tanning!

False Report About Spray Tan L A

AUTHOR: crzykcmc_08 - (United States of America)

I am an employee for this company. We are specifcally trained to be early, polite, cordial, and most importantly, professional!!  I can promise you that the girl that spray tanned you has been terminated!! We do not tolerate "rude" or "late" employees!  We are a very successful and honest company!! Im sorry to say, but I believe this is a false report!!! - Kaci S (((Redacted)))