Complaint Review: Rob Lorado

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: 17760 Javelin Ct — 55044 Minnesota
Rob Lorado
1742 N Highland Ave Suite 202 Hollywood CA 90028 Hollywood, Florida USA

Rob Lorado Spray Tan Business Bad Products Said he would refund if everything was returned then refused Hollywood California

*Author of original report: Rob Lonardo

I paid a $500 down payment on spray tanning equipment to start a business.  What I recieved was a tanning solution that was drying and cracked my skin within 2 days of using the solution.  I then requested a full refund and wanted to return all the the products.  I couldn't build a spray tanning business with bad tanning products.  I was threatened by Rob and he filed criminal fraud charges againt me.  Of course they were dropped because it was a civil matter not criminal.  After he had the police sent to my home and the office dropped the charges he agreed to refund me in full if I sent everything back to him.  I agreed to that.  I sent everything back with a signature requested and he recieved it all 5/31/2013.  Now he is refusing to refund me the $500 plus I paid $120 to ship everything back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Lorado/Hollywood-Florida-33019/Rob-Lorado-Spray-Tan-Business-Bad-Products-Said-he-would-refund-if-everything-was-return-1055195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Lorado

Rob Lonardo

AUTHOR: 17760 Javelin Ct - ()

Miss spelled last name