Complaint Review: Rob Potts

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Rob Potts
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Rob Potts is a Liar and Thief Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please Read, my reputation has been affected.

I bought a Boat from Rob Potts at 321 759-2835 through craigslist. The teak board on the back had broken brackets and Rob Potts stated he had replacement brackets and would provide them to me.

After I paid for the boat Rob Potts stole the battery from the boat and refuses to provide either the battery or the brackets.

Since I paid for the boat Rob Potts will not answer my telephone calls!! I have also tried emailing him at surferdudehead@aol.com but he does not answer emails either!!

Beware of Rob Potts as he is a liar and thief!! Once he gets your money he will never talk to you again and all his promises will become lies.....

Rob Potts does not keep his promises.
He does not answer his phone at (321) 759-2835 once he receives your money!!
He does not answer his email at surferdudehead@aol.com once he receives your money!!

Beware of Rob Potts!!

Unhappy customer
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Potts/Orlando-Florida-34787/Rob-Potts-is-a-Liar-and-Thief-Orlando-Florida-427476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Potts

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please Read, my reputation has been affected.

AUTHOR: WhyRyouAliar? - (United States of America)

My names Rob Potts and for a hobby I like to buy boats, fix them, use them for a year or two and sell them make a couple bucks and move on to the new project. Well I had 88 ski centurion, turned it into a great boat, I ended up selling it for a lot less than what I orginally wanted but had a new project and needed to focus on just that...so James bought the boat, and I even delivered it to his trailer park 40 mins away from where I live for free. I told him when I dropped the boat off I MIGHT have the extra brackets for the team platform but it's not a gaurentee, he said ok that's fine...I left with my 3500.$ in hand, got home and didn't find brackets, called to let James know. I thought that would be the end of it, BUT I was very wrong! I started a buisness and customers would I guess look my phone number up online and I had a customer tell me she had to cancel my service because she saw a complaint and report about me being a liar and thief. Well someone in James trailer park in a bad part of town stole his battery and he blamed it on me and wrote numerous report online and on Craigslist about how I'm a liar and thief...if I just made 3500$ on a boat, you think I would drive a total of 1-1/2 hours in a lifted ford f-250? No, the gas money it wouldve taken me, I couldve bought a brand new battery...Well anyways I am just rebuttaling against all of James the slander kings post he has put online...I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I work very hard to make an honest living. I don't need to steal, and I do things right so I don't have to lie. I feel sorry for you James even tho you have made me lose buisness, you've hurt my reputation, and ALL OF THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE! You said you called and emailed me, but I was the one who called you and tried to explain but you didn't want to listen and hung up on me...obviously I care about what people write abou me online and what my family, friends and potential customers read about me...THIS IS WRONG! Hopefully you do the right thing and remove the 3 post you have about this stupid battery. I tried to help the guy, but he acted like a child.