Complaint Review: Rob zombied

• Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: pope fraize — haverhill Internet USA
Rob zombied

Rob zombied Robert Bartleh Cummings theft Haverhill, Internet

Robert Bartleh Cummings,aka rob zombie, stole My concept and made a song and movie based off this concept.
that song and movie is called lords of salem.

I was in a band called alchemy of salem in the late 90s to 2005.
we had made a concept album and movie script my ex band mate sent him.
Robert  Cummings, wrote back and said that those where great and asked if we had a copyright to it.
and ofcourse we did not.

i Fired this band mate for what he did and a few years after the song lords of salem came out along with american witch and the movie lords of salem is soon to be released.

I do not ask for money out of this because I know that mr Robert Bartleh Cummings, has lawyers but i want it to be known this man stole My ideas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-zombied/internet/Rob-zombied-Robert-Bartleh-Cummings-theft-Haverhill-Internet-938702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob zombied