Complaint Review: Robbie Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads

• Submitted: Fri, October 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2006

• Reported By:Carmichael California
Robbie Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads
10008 National Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Robbie Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads Almost got scammed by Robbie Goldsmith the legendary scam artist ripoff Los Angeles California

Wow! Thank God for good attorneys. I am just now getting into the insurance business and have been helping my mother, who is a long time agent, do her seminars. Mom had asked for me to try and find a company on line that could help book people into our retirement planning seminars. Low and behold, I discovered Robbie Goldsmith and his company Nationwide Insurance Leads on the internet.

I emailed this Goldsmith character asking some really basic questions and he fires back with all of this razzle dazzle BS about having to speak directly to him. He claimed that he needed to hear the sound and rythem of my voice in order to determine if I was good enough to work his leads. I guess that this dude is some kind of Psychic or something. After emailing back and forth I found out that he was Psycho and not Psychic.

I gave the info on his company and himself to my mom and asked her what she thought. She asked her lawyer to do a background check on this dude because he wanted five grand up front to set appointments. Well, mom's lawyer called her the next day and told her about his criminal record and how bad of dude he really was. He also gave us this Rip off report website to look at as well. Jeepers, I felt blessed that we never gave this dude any coin. Even after I told him that we couldn't do business because of what the lawyer discovered, he kept sending me these bizzare and frankly scary emails.

Watch out, this dude isn't just a con guy, he's totally wacked out as well. I think that his brain must be fried or something because his emails were really wierd.

He really got testy about some stuff as well. Stay away, this dude is strange.

Carmichael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2006 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robbie-Goldsmith-Nationwide-Insurance-Leads/Los-Angeles-California/Robbie-Goldsmith-Nationwide-Insurance-Leads-Almost-got-scammed-by-Robbie-Goldsmith-the-l-214603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robbie Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads