Complaint Review: Robbins Brothers

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Yucaipa California United States of America
Robbins Brothers
Po box 731 mahwah New Jersey 07430 Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Robbins Brothers TD retail card services Late fees crooked liars incorrect payment received dates Detroit, Michigan

*Author of original report: Late fees returned

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us for Resolution

I purchased a ring from Robbins Brothers engagement ring store. I financed the ring through the store with TD card services. It was a 18 month no interest purchase. I used my online banking services to auto pay for the services and scheduled payments for 3 days before the bill was due. After paying off the ring, I realized I was charged two late fees totaling $60. I reviewed my online banking payments and confirmed all the payments were made and withdrawn three days before the due date. I contacted TD card services and faxed them my information and proof of incorrect late fees. They responded and told me the late charges were not going to be refunded. I contacted them over the telephone and a customer service agent told me she would refund me $25 because it appeared the late fees were incorrectly charged by the computer. She said both the late fees appeared to be incorrectly charged but could only refund one of them. After not receiving any paperwork indicating I had a credit after several months, I checked my refund status and found the customer service agent lied and was not refunded $25. She had lied to me on the phone to get me off the phone. I am a police detective and this company is crooked. They are thieves that basically stole $60 from me. Do not buy from Robbins brothers or any company that contracts services with them. Beware TD credit services are criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robbins-Brothers/Detroit-Michigan-48232/Robbins-Brothers-TD-retail-card-services-Late-fees-crooked-liars-incorrect-payment-receive-951840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robbins Brothers

Late fees returned

AUTHOR: Mcollins - (United States of America)

I contacted Robbins brothers and informed them of the fraudulent late fees applied to my account by TD card services. Robbins brothers seemed concerned with the problems I encountered and were able to refund my $60 in late fees. I received two checks by the end of the week. Robbins brothers righted the wrong of TD card services.

Please Contact Us for Resolution

AUTHOR: Tracey L - (United States of America)

Hello and thank you for this report. We are unable to locate your purchase history in our files and would love to speak with you directly to discuss this issue. Please contact us promptly at fanclub@robbinsbros.com or call 800.295.1543 and ask for Tracey.