Complaint Review: Robbins brothers with GE Money

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: almosthappenedtome — Texas United States of America
Robbins brothers with GE Money

Robbins brothers with GE Money OH MY YOU BOTH WERE RIGHT.. THE SAME THING ALMOST HAPPENED TO ME Internet

Thank you both so much.  The exact same thing almost happened to me.  We purchased rings from Robbins Brothers May 5, 2011.   The associate was very nice and patient.  A few day later I was wondering about my bill so I googled Robbins Brother GE Money Bank so that I could get a phone number to inquire about my bill.   Just so happens I found this report.

I also found a phone number to GE Money bank.  Sure enough they had my address wrong.  They mailed the actual card to the wrong address and had it been a day later they would have mailed the bill to the wrong place also.  The funny part about it is that I watched the associate put in the correct address.  Also my receipt from Robbins Brothers had the correct address.

I blame GE because I think they switched addresses on purpose, but I also have to give some of the blame to Robbins Brothers because the associate did not give me any information about GE Money Bank.  No contact information, not anything!!!

I love our rings and the customer service but Robbins Brothers should really take a look at using more reputable financing resources for the customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robbins-brothers-with-GE-Money/internet/Robbins-brothers-with-GE-Money-OH-MY-YOU-BOTH-WERE-RIGHT-THE-SAME-THING-ALMOST-HAPPENE-727699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robbins brothers with GE Money