Complaint Review: Robby Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads

• Submitted: Fri, October 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Westlake Village California
Robby Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads
10008 National Blvd. Los Angeles California Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Robby Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads Career Con Artist ripping off insurance agents ripoff Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Roberto Who? I have NO Roberto in my data base!

I too became a victim of this LA hood. I have been an insurance agent for 12 years and just recently went out on my own. I found his website from a google search. I tried to email him for information. This guy wouldn't discuss anything via email, so I called him.

"Robby" as he calls himself had a great sales pitch and made me believe that he could book two quality appointments per day for me. Based upon our discussion, I paid him $1,250.00 and didn't hear a word from him for nearly 3 weeks. I finally caught him by phone and was told that he was waiting for the names list for the area that I wanted to set appointments in.

Two more weeks went by and still no appointments and no word from "Robby". Only being an hour's drive from LA, I actually drove down to his address on National Blvd. Once I got there nobody in that building had ever heard of "Robby".

Now 6 weeks into this, I kept placing calls until I finally caught him on the phone. Immediately, he started blaming me for not getting my leads saying that I was uncooperative, hostile and that I didn't have any leads because I couldn't follow his directions. WHAT DIRECTIONS?

It became clear that I had made a mistake in paying this guy in advance. I went back on line and found all kinds of "hits" on his name. All of them were negative. That is how I found this site. I've tried for weeks now to get a refund to no avail. He must have caller ID on his phone because he never answers when I call.

Be warned everybody! THIS MAN IS A CROOK!

Roberto
Westlake Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2006 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robby-Goldsmith-Nationwide-Insurance-Leads/Los-Angeles-California/Robby-Goldsmith-Nationwide-Insurance-Leads-Career-Con-Artist-ripping-off-insurance-agent-214592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robby Goldsmith - Nationwide Insurance Leads

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Roberto Who? I have NO Roberto in my data base!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This is a complete Schock to me! I have proof of Documents, Refunds issued by way of Money orders, ETC. I invite anyone to review any and all of my files. I would never have any problem at all recognizing a disgruntled agent that was Not happy with the service. In this particular isolated incident. This person is an Out & Out PHANTOM! He does NOT Exsist!