Complaint Review: Robele Career Solutions, David Schwartz

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Yardley Pennsylvania
Robele Career Solutions, David Schwartz
910 East 8th Ave, Suite 202 King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Robele Career Solutions, David Schwartz ripoff and fraud King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Resolution reached

*Consumer Comment: Resolution reached

*Consumer Comment: Changed company names but just as dishonest! PMA Group in Berwyn, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: FAILURE! I was premature

SUCCESS!

I was ripped off for $7,200 by Robele. My story is the same as everyone else's: did all the work myself, was given useless recruiter contacts, useless and out of date target company lists, (one company they said I should apply to I had worked there already and knew they went out of business 7 years ago!), and a "lifetime agreement" that instantly became worthless the day they closed their doors.

I used my Discover card to pay in full up front. Once I found out they closed their doors, (I had to find out on my own; they never told me), I disputed the credit card charge for the full amount. I received a temporary credit because Discover's statute of limitations for a dispute is 6 months and since I was disputing 6 1/2 months after the sale Discover needed to attempt to contact Robele and clear it up with them.

I just found out today that the dispute is final and the $7,200 credit is mine to keep.

I still wasted months of valuable job hunting time going through the "Robele program", but having the money back helps a great deal. I urge everyone that paid using a credit card to dispute the Robele charge if they were defrauded as I was. I wish everyone involved luck. It's criminal what Robele did to people who needed help the most - many of them being unemployed.

Mike
Yardley, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robele-Career-Solutions-David-Schwartz/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Robele-Career-Solutions-David-Schwartz-ripoff-and-fraud-King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-138064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robele Career Solutions, David Schwartz

Resolution reached

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

You should be aware that my comments were posted in haste and out of frustration during a very
stressful period in my life. Mr. Timmins and I have since amicably resolved our dispute with no
animosity between the parties. Mr. Timmins is not a bad person.
The policy of www.ripoffreport.com. is not to remove/delete prior entries. Please do not draw
any negative inferences about Mr. Timmins or his business operations based upon my entry. My
reports should be disregarded in its entirety. Karen, Harrisburg PA

Resolution reached

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

animosity between the parties. Mr. Timmins is not a bad person.
reports should be disregarded in its entirety. Karen, Harrisburg PA

Changed company names but just as dishonest! PMA Group in Berwyn, Pennsylvania

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Warning!! Now they won't take credit cards anymore because of the potential recourse for the poor idiots like us who fell for their scam!

They have relocated again DBA PMA Group in Berwyn, PA. Don't fall for their lies and deceptive practices.

FAILURE! I was premature

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I was premature - Discover erroneously told me that the dispute was settled and I had my money back. Like I mentioned previously, Discover only has the legal right to act if the dispute is less than 6 months old. Robele was adept at stringing their clients along and getting them not to bail out in spite of how poor their service was.

The final word is that Discover was "unable to contact Robele" and so also unable to give me a refund. I am still paying off the Robele charge of $7,200. My only recourse is to file a bankruptcy claim - I doubt that will help.

By David Schwartz's own admission he is "very well connected" and I'm sure he has his assets protected.
If O.J. can do it, then I'm sure other people can. I predicted that Mr. Schwartz is safely in Florida with all of our money, since Florida has such favorable bankruptcy laws. I'd be very interested to know if I'm right.