Complaint Review: Robele Career Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2010

• Reported By:Bloomfield New Jersey
Robele Career Solutions
901 East Eighth Avenue King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Robele Career Solutions RIPOFF, FRAUD, BREACH OF CONTRACT, SCAM, THEIVERY King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*General Comment: David Schwartz is far from alive and well...

*Author of original report: David Schwartz is Still Alive, Well, and He is Doing it Again!

*Author of original report: David Schwartz Alive and Well and Still Working

*Consumer Comment: Robele - the truth

Well, I am another one of those people ripped off by Robele Career Solutions and David Schwartz. I paid my $6000 (Bank Check) in November 2004 for career assessment, resume, career contacts, etc. I received 4 phone calls and 1 faced to face meeting with a career consultant named Karen S. She knew her stuff. She called and said that Robele closed its doors on 1-10-05. Never received a notice from Schwartz or Robele. Thus, no career contacts, no 6 figure job.

Contacted PA Attorney General and filed detailed report. PA Attorney General was of no help. Filed a detailed civil complaint with the district magistrate John L. Kowal, in BRIDGEPORT, PA. Managed to get Schwartz's home address and had summons delivered to his house. Received letter from his attorney stating that Schwartz was ill and that he filed for Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 the week before the hearing, which made my civil complaint null and void. Thus no closure and I am still out $6000.

I was surprised that the PA Attorney General would not do anything since I described in detail the breach of contract and fraud that Schwartz engaged in. Not surprised that Schwarz is/was working for Carnegie Connections. The man is a snake of the worst kind! If anybody wants to send me info about a class action suit or provide me with additional info to help get this thing resolved,

Bloomfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robele-Career-Solutions/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Robele-Career-Solutions-RIPOFF-FRAUD-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-SCAM-THEIVERY-King-Of-Prussia-173828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robele Career Solutions

#1 General Comment

David Schwartz is far from alive and well...

AUTHOR: Harry - (United States of America)

The David Schwartz you say is "alive and well and doing it again" is in fact deceased. He died in June after a long battle with cancer. I knew him for many years through some professional associations we were both involved with and I can tell you that he never did work full-time again. No miracle occurred. He died trying to resurrect a consulting career, but all of that stuff you found online was just his "attempt" to get back into the workforce. A bunch of emails and websites and online profiles don't mean a thing. Anyone can post those (as I'm sure the people responsible for the Rip-off Report could tell you). David was too sick to accomplish anything and he was not a full-time employee anywhere.

While I know you had a bad experience with him, I knew David to be dedicated and sincere in his efforts to help people. I'm sorry you lost money when his company went bankrupt. I can assure you, that is not what Mr. Schwartz intended. From my lengthy conversations with him over many years, I know he wanted to have a successful career, own a vaible business, and help people reach their potential. It didn't work out that way. I've been in the business world long enough to know that no one starts a company expecting it to go bankrupt. When that happens, its devestating for all parties involved. Including you -- and including Mr. Schwartz.

You said you planned to "track him for many years to come" so I wanted to let you know that David has died. I am personally sorry to lose a friend.

David Schwartz is Still Alive, Well, and He is Doing it Again!

AUTHOR: Leonard - (U.S.A.)

As of 03-04-2010, David M. Schwartz is still earning an income as an Executive Recruiter.  He went bankrupt in January 2005.  I lost $6,000 that I will never recover.  And, I know that about 40 other people lost around the same amount (40 x $6K = $240,000 or about 1/4 million dollars).  I understand that for some clients, he charged as much as $9,000.

A rebuttal to my original post stated that Mr. Schwartz suffered a sudden and severe illness and that it will be a miracle if he ever holds a full time job again.  Well, I guess this miracle occurred.

Here is the current info on David M. Schwartz >>>

Owner at ROELMANA Group, LLC (dmschwartz1@verizon.net)

Greater Philadelphia Area

5 Great Valley Parkway

Suite 210

Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355

United States

According to one of the above listed websites, it states:

David is the owner of the ROELMANA Group , an independent provider of executive recruiting, consulting support services and career management in the engineering, health care, electronics, financial services, chemical and allied industries, the legal profession (full-time and temps) and many, many others. Before this, David was the Founder and President of a multi-office career management and marketing firm (with offices in King of Prussia, PA, Princeton, NJ and Morristown, NJ). David and his firm assisted hundreds of senior-level industry executives (in many different market segments) with successful career transitions.

The information fails to mention that he scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money, especially when they were down and out of a job.  I personally was buying canned goods at Dollar General in order to survive and used precious financial savings to acquire a job through the promises made by David Schwartz.

My intent is to track Mr. Schwartz for many years to come and to keep this post updated on RippOff.com.  My reasons for doing this are twofold:  1) To inform the general public and to help protect them  from individuals like David Schwartz who are opportunists seeking to steal your lifeblood and 2) to demonstrate that there was nothing wrong physically with Mr. Schwartz back in January 2005.  He simply conned people who trusted him.  May Mr. Schwartz sleep peacefully at night.

Bloomfield, NJ

David Schwartz Alive and Well and Still Working

AUTHOR: Leonard - (U.S.A.)

The rebuttal to my report indicated that David Schwartz is a physically ill man who may never hold a full-time job again. Yeah, right.

I did a quick search on the internet today (09-16-06) and David Schwartz is alive and well and working as the Director of Business Development for ROPELLA & Associates located in Milton, Florida.

Web address is http://www.ropella.com/toc.htm
(Go to Contact Link).

This company specializes in Executive Recruiting and Consulting for the Chemical Industry, which is Mr. Schwartz's specialty. Mr. Schwartz stole $6,000 from me and quite a bit of money from other people. Sorry, but I will never forget his promises of finding a $100,000 position and the 6 grand he stole from me when I was unemployed.

Here's all of the info on Schwartz:
David M. Schwartz

Phone: 610-359-6289
eMAIL: dmschwartz1@verizon.net

Robele - the truth

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I also have experience with the defunct company Robele Career Solutions. One of my relatives was a client there and I also checked out their services at one time. My understanding about what happened is that the owner, David Schwartz, suffered a sudden and severe illness. That's why they were forced to close. Getting sick is not "fraud." The man was physically unable to keep the company up and running so they had to close.

From what I hear - they continued to accept clients until shortly before closing their doors because no one had any idea this was going to happen. Not even Mr. Schwartz himself. None of us knows what will happen tomorrow - and we should all pray we wake up with the health and well being so many of us take for granted.

I feel very sorry for anyone who lost money from this company - but, I also know nothing that happened was intentional. I also know Mr. Schwartz does not work at Carnegie or whatever company people keep saying he works for. The man is still recovering. It will be a miracle if he ever holds a full time job again.