Complaint Review: Robele Career Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2005

• Reported By:Chester New Jersey
Robele Career Solutions
55 Madison Avenue, Suite 400 Morristown, New Jersey U.S.A.

Robele Career Solutions Ripoff Failed to live up to the terms of their aggreement Morristown New Jersey

WOW, had I know then... I contracted with Robele in June '04 and had the same experiences several of you expressed. My campaign was progressing very slowly and I was very unhappy with the lack of knowledge by my counselor in my area of expertise, technology/ construction and her feable attempts at a new version of my resume. In fact I never received one. The onus was on me to do 95% of the work, and I did but what the heck was I paying them for? There was no effective counseling. They didn't do anything for me except forward me outdated/irrelevant databases and a few templates. Luckily, I found a consultant gig from Aug.to Dec. I told them I would pick up the process in Jan. supposidly not a problem. But when I tried to contact them it was too late. In researching them on the web I came across all of this. I can't believe it. There's no dout I too fell ripped off and want my money back as they failed to live up to their terms in the agreement. I feel for all of you. Keep in touch and good luck!

George
Chester, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2005 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robele-Career-Solutions/Morristown-New-Jersey-07930/Robele-Career-Solutions-Ripoff-Failed-to-live-up-to-the-terms-of-their-aggreement-Morristo-136720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robele Career Solutions