Complaint Review: Robele Career Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2005

• Reported By:Ringwood New Jersey
Robele Career Solutions
55 Madison Avenue Morristown, New Jersey U.S.A.

Robele Career Solutions Ripoff Fraudulent Predatory Business Practicies Morristown New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: David Schwartz Has Declared Personal Bankruptcy

*Consumer Suggestion: Better Business Bureau Blown-off

*Consumer Comment: Could not find David Schwartz

*Consumer Suggestion: David Schwartz IS PART OF CARNEGIE CAREER PARTNERS

I contracted with Robele Career Solutions (RCS) in July, 2004 to provide me with career counseling services. The services to be provided by RCS included an assessment and evaluation of my career history; development and implementation of a marketing strategy for me as a candidate within my targeted industries; networking opportunities with decision makers in companies within my targeted industries as well as with RCS alumni; and ongoing career counseling support and advice. For these services, I paid RCS an initial $3500 retainer fee in July, 2004 and an additional $2000 at the time of the market launch of my job search campaign in August, 2004. During my initial meetings with RCS I was advised that a typical campaign would generally be successful in three to four months.

However, my campaign progressed significantly more slowly than I hoped or expected on the basis of the promises made to me by RCS and in October, 2004 I communicated my concerns to Mr. Lonnie Lauer, Senior Vice President at RCS. I spoke with Mr. Lauer regarding these misgivings and although he encouraged me to continue with my campaign, no positive benefits accrued to me. Certainly, the services provided to me which can be quantified as an updated rsum and a mailing to 44 companies were not worth $5500. Finally, I recently learned that RCS closed for business as of 5:00 PM on Monday, January 11, which means that it will be unable to make good on any of these promised services.

In respect of this latter point, it seems that the owner of RCS, David Schwartz, was also the owner of the now bankrupt Executive Career Resource Group, based out of Princeton, NJ, which possibly indicates a pattern of deception or fraudulent business practices.

Ken
Ringwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robele-Career-Solutions/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960/Robele-Career-Solutions-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Predatory-Business-Practicies-Morristown-New-Jer-131550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robele Career Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

David Schwartz Has Declared Personal Bankruptcy

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I have it on the authority from another victim of Robele who filed a personal action against David Schwartz that Mr. Schwartz has filed for personal bankruptcy.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I received a letter yesterday from DiDonato & Winterhalter, P.C., advising me that "Robele Career Solutions, Inc. filed for relief under Chapter 7 of the United States Bankruptcy Code on March 14, 2005.... Section 362(a) of the Bankruptcy Code prohibits the commencement or continutation of all judicial proceedings, all acts to create liens, to collect or enforce claims or to recover property. The continuation of any action against the Debtor is in violation of the automatic stay. Kindly take whatever steps are necessary to discontinue and end all actions against the Debtor."

As for me, I shall NOT be taking any such steps and still intend to pursue a class action lawsuit based on Robele's fraudelent business practices.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Better Business Bureau Blown-off

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau of NJ on January 26. Yesterday I received a letter from that agency stating, "Your complaint on subject firm remains unanswered, according to our records, and will become a part of their permanent file reporting purposes."

No surprise, of course, but at least there's a paper trail.

Could not find David Schwartz

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off by Robele Career Solutions for $7,200. I am very interested in finding David Schwartz. I called all the phone numbers listed on this website and no one has since returned my calls. I was unable to contact him at Carnegie Career Associates or Partners and I have found no evidence whatsoever that he now works there. Please be careful when posting to this website. If I find any new information on his location I will post to his website. As of about 2/28/05, (the day I called the courts), there was no bankruptcy claim filed for Robele in Pennsylvania.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

David Schwartz IS PART OF CARNEGIE CAREER PARTNERS

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

in an earlier rebuttal posted this month (Feb 05) CCA claims that they don't have information on David Schwartz. THEY LIED. As of today- 2/27/05, David Schwartz can be reached at
Carnegie Career Partners, headquartered at Parkview Towers