acquired

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:lebanon New Hampshire
Robert A. ''bob'' Beckwith
1815 Sherwood Rd. Allentown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Robert A. bob, Beckwith greedy ripoff artist Allentown Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Public Apology to Robert Beckwith

this report is not of the criminal kind but of an ethical one. a year ago my best friend and the closest thing to a father i have ever known passed away unexpectedly. in going through his belongings we found a note written to his brother that he had life insurance for my family. my friend had always told me bad things about his brother and i called met life to make sure he had contacted them.

they said they couldn't give me the amount of the policies but there were 2 and they would keep whoever got them in good shape financially. around the beginning of the year we got a letter from an attorney telling us we would be recieving 500 a month for 4 years. my mother and myself i have a brother. he didn't even go by his brothers wishes and set up trust accounts for everyone he left my brother out.

there are many reasons why i think he did this but i just dont know for sure.i am happy with what we got, but this man was the president of sun diamond growers in ca. is more than all set financially and it just makes me sick that he would disregard his brothers wishes, in spite for my family. i have no legal weight here because the note was not legal, but the unethicalness of the situation makes me hope anyone doing business with this man will think twice because if he can rip off his own brother he can certainly do it to you.

Ray
lebanon, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-A-bob-Beckwith/Allentown-Pennsylvania/Robert-A-bob-Beckwith-greedy-ripoff-artist-Allentown-Pennsylvania-184727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert A. ''bob'' Beckwith

Public Apology to Robert Beckwith

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

I would like to take this opportunity to withdraw my previous allegations against Robert Beckwith. The allegations were completely false and un-warranted. I am truly sorry for any harm this may have caused Mr. Beckwith. I am greatful for his generosity and wrote this report in a lapse of judgement. I truly hope that this has not caused any problems for Mr. Beckwith, as he is a wonderful person, great businessman and a generous friend.
Ray B