Complaint Review: Robert Abrams

• Reported By: Robert Arbams — Salida California United States of America
Robert Abrams
110-45 Queens Blvd Ste 414 Forest Hills, New York United States of America

Robert Abrams R & S Energy Inter Corp Rebuttal Forest Hills, New York

This man was to have bought fuels from venuazlua. now have any of you bought fuels from down there. first time i try to sell to one of my client they alwost bite my head off. Here is why if you do not know up front of the problems of loading the product from down there that is the biggest proble with that fuels. if he was not told of the way they had to go about picking up tere fuels that is enough to get any one upset. you load you product onto a barge and then they take it out and load into the tanks and then you have a pipe line going out to the boat and oh i forgot the lenght of time to load for vessel if they did not tell you will take as much as 10 day to load if not longer and they charge for every thing and time they move it down there. I think people need to do more check before they point the finger at any one. I have spoke to Mr Abrams and his Consulant over the last several month and they told me upfront about this problem. I have never been miss treat as these people say they have as I have said I have spoken several time to Mr Arbams and mostly his Consultant. He has always have a client in mine for all the projectys I have work on over several months that we have work. I am just try to let you knon there are other reasin why some one would cancel order down there as if they had not been told of the loading problem as every thime I have been told no one of the people offering the product down in Ven. and my client have due to the lenght of time load and the charges they have to pay. There is always another side to a story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Abrams/Forest-Hills-New-York-11375/Robert-Abrams-R-S-Energy-Inter-Corp-Rebuttal-Forest-Hills-New-York-859745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Abrams