Complaint Review: Robert Allan Pallone

• Submitted: Fri, April 01, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By:Rich Square North Carolina
Robert Allan Pallone
209 Pond Rd. #5 Freehold, New Jersey U.S.A.

Robert Allan Pallone DEADBEAT DAD ALERT, owes 4 children Child Support Freehold New Jersey, North Carolina and Florida

*Consumer Comment: this is awesome!

*Consumer Comment: oh its me!

*Consumer Comment: You know better

*Consumer Comment: I WILL MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

*Consumer Comment: The Past Is The Past - We Are Moving On

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My oh My, Lie after Lie

*Consumer Comment: Additional Clarification

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I call B.S.!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Additional Truth Regarding Robert Pallone

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rear view mirror

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Melissa you are very confused!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Truth Regarding Robert Pallone

*Author of original report: UPDATE 2013

*Consumer Comment: Robert Pallone arrested

*Consumer Comment: Another victim

*Author of original report: 2007 Update

*Consumer Comment: Mom

*Author of original report: Robert Pallone update

Robert Allan Pallone owes his 4 children over $15,000.00 in Child Support. Since January 1999, this man has skipped out on his children, quits his jobs when found, flees the state when found. The children reside in NC. This is a UIFSA case in 3 different states now...NJ, NC and FL.

Mr. Pallone fled NJ in October 1999 when CSE issued a bench warrant for his arrest. He moved to Florida where his family resides. He hasn't seen his children since 2000, after he remarried and 'forgot' to tell his children. His 2nd wife divorced him in May 2004.

CSE in Florida and NC were hot on his trail, taking him to court on contempt charges mulitple times. In June of 2004, Mr. Pallone skipped town after purchasing a truck with counterfeit money. He fled back to NJ where he was later arrested. He is currently on PTI in NJ.

He was recently spotted here in NC, where he rented a car in NJ, drove down here and 'surprised' our daughter while she was at work. Our daughter hasn't seen him in almost 6 years. Needless to say, this sent her over the edge and she is fearful he will show up again. Mr. Pallone has an extensive history of domestic violence and there is a restraining order still in affect in NJ.

Arrears are over $15,000.00 now. CSE is slow to do anything to enforce the order. By the time they find his employment, he quits and runs again.

Mr. Pallone is 5'8 and 180-210lbs and normally wears glasses. His DOB is 7-8-69. He usually seeks out employment in the retail sales/rent to own business as a manager.

He is a con man in the worse way. Check out his criminal record!

If anyone has any information, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you!

Jennifer
Rich Square, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2005 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Allan-Pallone/Freehold-New-Jersey-07728/Robert-Allan-Pallone-DEADBEAT-DAD-ALERT-owes-4-children-Child-Support-Freehold-New-Jersey-137261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Allan Pallone

this is awesome!

AUTHOR: twelver - ()

this is better than facebook!!  here i thought i was the only one with a crappy dad

oh its me!

AUTHOR: Robert Samuel Wheeler - ()

I have no interest in speaking to you Bob. You will never have my number and I sure do not have yours. What Katie and Devin do is on them. But as far as myself and Michael, we are over it. You believe its not me then hey you keep thinking that. As I have said before I am setting the record straight because I refuse to sit here and have you post good things about yourself and post lies about my mother. I know the truth. Melissa, Bob whoever this is stop fooling yourself. Your just making yourself look like a dumba**.

You know better

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

To be honest, I'm not sure you are even BJ posting. If you'd like to know for sure that I am Melissa, posting of my own accord, leave your number and I'll be happy to give you a call. Or call your dad's phone, and I'll be happy to talk to you. Or get my number from Katie and give me a call.

I WILL MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

AUTHOR: Robert Samuel Wheeler - ()

Robert Allan pallone is a lier. Point blank end of story. Anything other than this would be considered a lie to make one seem as if they are not. Robert pallone has never called on birthdays or fathers day. Not even a card. That's the truth. Anything otherwise said would be a lie . Oh I know I have checked the mail and checked text messages and voice mails. Bob you are childish. Acting like your wife who has no idea what you are capable of. Oh trust and believe your court date is coming and I hope the court punishes you to the full law. Then you cannot victimize anyone else. I posted up here to set the record straight. To take up for my mother who somehow according to this person posting is the bad guy. Blaming others lying on others only makes you look more like a dumbass. Melissa or Bob whoever this is posting, stop lying stop fooling yourself. Many many people know the truth. And its not pretty. I'm done trying to make my point. Some people are just thick headed and blinded by lies.

The Past Is The Past - We Are Moving On

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

You said, “So many questions left unanswered.” I didn’t see any questions being asked.

You wrote, “Lie after lie and yet it is all misunderstood?” Unless you’re insinuating that I am lying, I know what I wrote to be truth, because as I’ve already said, I was there. I personally witnessed the things I wrote about.

You said, “It blows my mind how there is an excuse for everything he does wrong.”  Another reminder of what I’ve already said: He’s accepted full responsibility for every mistake he’s made. There are no excuses for what he’s done wrong in the past. But I would never expect him to take responsibility for the current wrongdoings of others. People seem to expect him to just sit back and say “I’m sorry” now, simply because he made mistakes in the past. He shouldn’t have to do that when he hasn’t done anything wrong. And again - I was THERE, I know what happened, and I know he didn’t do anything wrong.

BJ, I realize nothing I say will make a difference to you. I know your dad went to visit you and your family a couple of years ago. I know he’s texted you on your birthday, and Father’s Day, and hasn’t gotten any responses. I know he thinks about you and talks about you, and all four of his children. He knows where he’s messed up. He knows where he could have done better. But he can’t change those things now.

The last thing I will say is the last thing I wrote in my initial post: Robert is the hardest working man I know, and he has been taking every step possible to restore and rebuild his life. Any comments that indicate otherwise are untrue, slanderous, and unnecessary. My purpose was to set the record straight about who my husband is now. The past is the past - harping on that is harmful to everyone involved. I will not engage in that counter-productivity further.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My oh My, Lie after Lie

AUTHOR: Robert Samuel Wheeler - ()

So many questions left unanswered. Lie after lie and yet it is all misunderstood? Most of his children want nothing to do with him and why? Maybe because he has had chance after chance to prove he is changed and has failed. Or maybe just maybe his children, me in particular have grown up and see that the man he looked up to, his hero, his daddy is not who he seemed to be. I have a wife, children of my own and the one thing I try to do in life is everything the opposite of my biological father. It has worked so far. Melissa, (if this even is Melissa replying to my post,)

You have been married to Mr. Pallone for what not even a year maybe? I have known him 25 years. I am sure I know more than you. It blows my mind how there is a excuse for everything he does wrong. Its never as it seems, he's a good man, he was taken advantage of. Those stolen cars and credit cards and electronics he stole and all those women he fooled and lied to and how could I forget the counterfeit money he used it was all misunderstood right? I'm his biological son and as much as it hurts to say these things they are the truth.

Nothing you can say can change what I know as fact. As far as his ex wife, my mother, she raised me he was no where to be found. Running from the law. So if anything Mrs. Jennifer wheeler should be owed a little bit of respect for the bullshit this so called man has put her through. I can honestly say I have never heard her say a bad thing about my father. She never would around her children. That's a parent. A little respect for the women that raised four children without child support for years is not to much to ask. Hell I respect her. Hell of a women.

And the man she married who took in 4 children that were not his and raised them. Hell of a man. A little respect for him as well. I would love to take a poll on this site, if you have been victimized, lied to, stole from by Mr. Robert Allan pallone simply reply. You can remain anonymous. Please let's see how many people there are out there and put this to rest. Thank you for everything mom and dad. I respect you. Oh and by the way Melissa (if that's your name) as for my quarter of the child support, my mother can keep my part. She paid for my childhood not Bob. So its time to pay her back. Love you momma and dad thank you for everything.

Additional Clarification

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

BJ...there are evil people in this world who, when they find out someone has a history, will use that information to take advantage of them. Your dad bent over backwards for these people, helping them with things around their house. We even visited her when she had surgery and was in the hospital. Your dad was there when she came home so that he could help her get settled. Regardless of his generosity, they took advantage of the information they had about his past and are using it against him.

NOTE: These are not things your father is telling me - these are things I witnessed myself; I was there to see everything personally. I was there during the time that that they’re accusing him of something he didn’t do. I know what actually happened, and I know that he will be exonerated from these charges.

I would like to reiterate the point of my initial post is that while my husband’s ex-wife has updated this site as recently as last year - insinuating that she isn’t sure where he is and as though she isn’t receiving child support - she is absolutely receiving everything on a regular basis. Again, I only hope and pray that each of the four children are receiving their quarter share of that money every month.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I call B.S.!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Robert Samuel Wheeler - ()

Robert pallone just got arrested at the beginning of the year and has court in august for property damage. And my sperm donor has changed??? I call B.S.!!!!!!!

Additional Truth Regarding Robert Pallone

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

BJ, your dad never told me he was in prison for taking the blame for someone else’s crime. He’s told me exactly what happened, for every single thing he’s been accused of doing. He has accepted full responsibility for every mistake he’s made.

You wrote, “I'm sure Bob told you these things about my mother. Its a lie.” I never said those are things he told me; I said those are things I saw myself.

It makes me sad that you say you used to be just like him as far as lying, insinuating that you’ve changed...and yet you’re adamant that he can’t change.

To answer your question, “How many times has he put his hands on you?” NONE. Not one single time has my husband laid a hand on me. I have seen him angry, and I have seen him leave the room in anger, but he has NEVER raised a hand to me or made me feel threatened in any way.

Robert Pallone has made mistakes. He has accepted responsibility for those, and he has worked hard to turn his life around and become the incredible man that I am honored to be married to.

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rear view mirror

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I wish that everyone would just leave this alone. My past is well documented, and I have paid for my mistakes. I am just trying to rebuild a life and prove that, unlike what so many people feel, individuals can change. Maybe I can, maybe at the end of the day, I will fail, but I am trying each day to be a better man than I was the day before.

Robert Pallone

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Melissa you are very confused!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Robert Samuel Wheeler - ()

My name is Robert wheeler. The 25 year old son of Robert pallone. The truth to the story is that my biogical father will never change. I have beloved he had for years and eventually I realized he will never change and I don't care. I am the father, husband, man I am today because of my step father Raymond. I am ashamed to say I use to be a pallone because of him. Melissa I'm sure you are reading this and I'm sure Bob told you these things about my mother. Its a lie.

He will lie about the stupidist things trust me I know I use to be just like him. I feel sorry for you and your daughter for being dragged into his life. One day you will see. It has probraley crossed your mind as to why you married him but you will never see that. . Hell your his 4th wife. He was just married to someone else two years ago. Her name was Lela. I know he brought her to meet me and my family. And let me guess he told you he was in prison for taking the blame for someone else for a crime.

That's a lie. He even put hidden cameras in his house to watch his last wife when he was at work. WEIRD!!!!!  So many things you don't know. Or you choose to believe his charm and innocence. One day you will see why all these people who have posted on this sight not just my mother. I'm not mad at you melissa , I have no anger toward you. I don't know you but I feel sorry for you. Good luck. Oh and how many times has he put his hands on you? That will never change either ask his last 3 wives. Stop making excuses for him he is who he is and will never change.

Truth Regarding Robert Pallone

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

I am Robert's wife, Melissa.

I know for a fact that for the past three years, Robert's ex-wife Jennifer, the author of this report, has been steadily receiving his child support. I can only hope and pray that the children, now ages 21, 23, 25, and 26, are being sent this money each month.

On one occasion when the payroll department made an error and a portion of the payment wasn't made, Jennifer contacted Robert immediately to make him aware, and Robert promptly resolved the issue with payroll for future payments and ensured the missing portion was quickly paid to Jennifer.

I have seen Jennifer send text messages, emails, and a package through USPS to Robert. Not only has she been receiving exactly what she is owed, she also knows how to reach Robert and has done so on multiple occasions.

UPDATE 2013

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

Still owed over $50,000.00 in back child support. He's now living somewhere in Florida, on parole from NJ.

Robert Pallone arrested

AUTHOR: Will - (U.S.A.)

Jennifer,
Pallone was arrested in Highlands,NJ on 8/20/08. I was one of the the arresting officers. You can contact me at Highlands Police Dept 171 Bay Ave. Highlands,NJ 07732. 732-872-1158. We tried to find a phone number in NC for you without success. I'll fill you in. Talk to you soon.
Lt. Wm J. Armenti

Another victim

AUTHOR: Benno - (U.S.A.)

Jennifer, I am the owner of a car rental company in NJ. Robert had the car overdue for 40 days. I have the information that he got arrested now here in NJ. If you contact me I can give you a police officers name and number who should have more info.

yours Benno

2007 Update

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Robert was arrested in Middlesex County NJ in March for grand theft auto for stealing a rental car. He bonded out and was then fired from his job and charged with various crimes from his former employer, Arbon Equiptment, forgery and theft of gift cards just to name a few. He was arrested again for another grand theft auto charge in another rental car case. He failed to appear in court on May 21.

He also failed to appear in court in the grand theft auto case. Several warrants were out for his arrest, including a Superior Court warrant. The bondsman revoked Robert's bail and had a warrant for his arrest.

During this time, he told one of our children he had a Ford Taurus for them. He sent the title and our child put it in their name, registered it, insured it and got NC tags for it. Our child sent the tags and registration to Robert in April so that Robert could then bring the car down to NC to give to our child. It never happened. He's been giving us the run around on why he can't bring the car down, telling us he's on his way then cancelling.

At this time, we do not know where the car is. It is either a blue or a green 1996 4 door Ford Taurus VIN # 1FALP52U5TA107779 with NC tags.
On June 7, 2007, Robert was arrested again at the Mulberry Bar in Woodbridge. He had numerous credit cards in his possesion that were in other people's names. He was also driving yet another rental car (light blue Ford Taurus) and it was packed full of computer equiptment, cameras and personal belongings and it looked as if he were about to flee.

Robert may have used one of the stolen credit cards to rent the car. Robert has a few post office boxes in Freehold so he can receive mail.
Please contact the Middlesex County NJ Prosecutor (732) 745-3332 if you have any information or feel you may be a victim.

Mom

AUTHOR: Katie - (U.S.A.)

This is wrong. You need to stop doing this. It happened a long time ago. We need to all move on!!

Robert Pallone update

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

It is now 2006, Robert Pallone owes more than $16,000.00 in child support to our four children. From what we've been able to find out, Robert is working under the table, buying and flipping used vehicles. We desperately need our child support. If anyone has any information that will help us put this man in jail, please contact me ASAP. The longer he remains free, the more people he is victimizing. Together, we can have this man put away.
Jennifer Wheeler (Pallone)