Complaint Review: Robert Allen

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Braveheart — Red Bluff California United States of America
Robert Allen
RenoInternet, Nevada United States of America

Robert Allen Success System I ahve not received anything except offers to buy other programs. I received 93 e-mails to purchase other programs and shipping info starting in April but have received nothing Reno Internet, Nevada

On 4/08/11 I paid In paid $97 to Robert Allen plus $29.95 for his cracking the millionaire code classes.  I instantally started recieving e-mails asking me to buy other programs and asking how much money I was willing to spend to achive my goal.  In mid April I started receiving e-mails informing me they were shipping my information.  When I didn't receive anything but more notices I attempted to move them into a file and lost some of the e-mails, but I saved notices from 5/12, 5/14, 5/17, 5/18, 5/20, 5/27, 5/31 & 6/2 in a folder.  I have received NOTHING.

I have also received 93 e-mails to date asking me to pay a fee to join other work at home web sites and telling me I may qualify for a grant to return to school, etc.  I saved the all in a folder.

This morning (6/13 at 9:18 AM) I received a phone call from a Robert Allen rep @ (408) 675-0904.  I couldn't catch his name.  When I told him I had not received anything and asked when they were going to ship to me he hung up on me.  That's how they handle customer inquiries !!!!

I immediately called my credit card company and blocked him from future payments and asked to file a dispute on my charge.

I think this guy should be put out of business and be part of a class action law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Allen/RenoInternet-Nevada-/Robert-Allen-Success-System-I-ahve-not-received-anything-except-offers-to-buy-other-progra-740135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Allen