Complaint Review: Robert Avera (aka) Prepaid Legal

• Updated: Sun, March 26, 2006

• Reported By:Carlisle Pennsylvania
Robert Avera (aka) Prepaid Legal
www.resolvemyissues.com Internet U.S.A.

Robert Avera (aka) Prepaid Legal ripoff What else can we do about this matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated Texas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: What are the Facts?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: lets talk about PPL

Mr Robert Avera called me on the 4th of January 2005 to help with legal matters. He took are info and never heard from him again.

I have some additional info that here is another phone number he provided to us 1-877-536-4304. The number transfers you to a cell phone inwhich i believe to be a sprint cell phone. With a message that says if your calling for legeal matters leave message.

I have notified my financial institution and we are trying to dipute this and have him caught. What else can we do about this matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Deborah
Carlisle, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Avera-aka-Prepaid-Legal/internet/Robert-Avera-aka-Prepaid-Legal-ripoff-What-else-can-we-do-about-this-matter-Any-advice-126344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Avera (aka) Prepaid Legal

What are the Facts?

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

Daniel,

It's me again Margaret. Why such a bad taste for PPL. I talked to you in another post and you never gave me a response as to what PPL did to you. If you have information that PPL acted in an illegal manor then put it on the site for everyone to see. You want to start a lawsuit against PPL for what, using a completely legal business model that most people assume is illegal because somebody post a message on a website with inaccurate information.

Give us some facts that have hurt you.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

lets talk about PPL

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

I'm interested in acting in a class action lawuit against PPL or an information awareness campaign to shut them down. Contact me through the editor of this site.