Complaint Review: Robert B. Cordiak, Bob Cordiak, RBC Dain Rauscher

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Robert B. Cordiak, Bob Cordiak, RBC Dain Rauscher
100 Crescent Court, Ste. 1500 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Robert B. Cordiak, Bob Cordiak, RBC Dain Rauscher Pushed for me to buy stocks from the firm's cache of bad stocks to get them off their hands. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to Robert Cordiak comments by Karen of Dallas, TX

I had never used a broker before as an investment advisor. Bob Cordiak of Dain Rauscher cold-called and asked for my business. I met with him and he insisted that I invest either all or none of my savings with him, which is probably a violation of NASD rules.

He gave me bad advice, sold me stock based on his commissions from outside companies, would not allow me to sell stock as it was plummeting, and called my house and solicited stock sales based on getting rid of stocks from the firm's cache of stocks that were bottoming out. I lost over $100,000 in stock and mutual fund investments.

Please be advised, do not do business with Bob Cordiak. He is a dishonest, money-grabbing broker who is only out for himself.

Karen
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-B-Cordiak-Bob-Cordiak-RBC-Dain-Rauscher/Dallas-Texas-75232/Robert-B-Cordiak-Bob-Cordiak-RBC-Dain-Rauscher-Pushed-for-me-to-buy-stocks-from-the-fir-321145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert B. Cordiak, Bob Cordiak, RBC Dain Rauscher

Rebuttal to Robert Cordiak comments by Karen of Dallas, TX

AUTHOR: Anniem - (U.S.A.)

I was reviewing Ripoffreport.com for feedback on local realtors when I came across some very negative comments made about Robert Cordiak of Dain Rauscher. I was stunned by the comments as my father, brother and I all have used Bob as our primary stockbroker for the last 10 years and have been very satisfied with him. Bob's honesty is what has made me stick with him for this long. He has never forced me to do anything and he knows that I invest through other brokers (as any good investor should). What has impressed me most about Bob is that he listens to me, gives me the pro's and con's of investment choices, and then let's me make the decision. There have been times I have agreed with his recommendations and times I thought it was best not to go with his advice. In both cases, we had an honest conversation and I received no pressure from Bob. He is outstanding in terms of customer service, responsiveness, and listens extremely well. Based on my experience, I just cannot believe the comments made about Bob.

Regards,