Complaint Review: Robert Beltran

• Reported By: Adele66 — Irvine California
Robert Beltran
3500 Barranca Pkwy Irvine, California USA

Robert Beltran Avoid this Doctor Irvine California

Back in 2011, Dr. Beltran told me that I had a nose fracture, which was a lie. He ordered a number of scans and said that ultimately I would need surgery. Fortunately, I sought a second opinion. When I mentioned to the other doctor that I had been told by a previous physician that my nose was broken, he said "let me guess, you saw Dr. Beltran.. nothing changes". According to a number of Internet posts, patients are still being harmed by Dr. Beltran. What is the medical board of California doing?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Beltran/Irvine-California-92606/Robert-Beltran-Avoid-this-Doctor-Irvine-California-1047857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Beltran