Complaint Review: Robert Biliter

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Springfield Virginia United States of America
Robert Biliter
Gainesville, Virginia United States of America

Robert Biliter Rob; VA Handyman, Quality Handyman VA Handyman Scams Gainesville, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Robert Biliter

I hired a handy man from Craigslist who talked a good game.  Originally it was for removing wallpaper and painting, but he sent me to his facebook site (VA Handyman) and assured me he could remodel bathroom.

I gave him $1000 deposit for which he has partially guttet the bathroom, ruined my asphalt with his leaky truck and left several soiled spots on my carpet.  His paint job, for no extra charge, included my windows, floor and coffee pot.

He was sloppy and I told him that I wanted him to take care of the oil spots in the driveway (15) before he completed any more work on my bathroom.  I said I was working on the spots on the carpet.  He hung up on me and has not responded to my calls or emails.  At this point our verbal contract is void and I am asking for my $1000.00 deposit returned.

I am sorry I was fooled by his friendly nature and put my trust in him.  And his licence was not valid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Biliter/Gainesville-Virginia-/Robert-Biliter-Rob-VA-Handyman-Quality-Handyman-VA-Handyman-Scams-Gainesville-Virgini-859108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Biliter

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Robert Biliter

AUTHOR: Robert Biliter - (United States of America)

I started a job for this lady. Did the demo on the bathroom. She called up one morning al upset about oil drop in her driveway, and told me not to get materials I had planned to pick, and to come clean her driveway firts. It was only a few drops, no big deal. She said I had to recoat her old driveway or else. Well I never finished, and paid her the $1000 back I full.

The carpet was old with dog poop all over it She went way over budget on materials and just want something for nothing. So glad I only get one of her out of 1000 nice people I have done great work for. She is old and a bit crazzy I do great work but some people you just cant make happy