Complaint Review: Robert Blackman - MLM Mastermind

• Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Robert Blackman - MLM Mastermind
www.mlmmastermind.com Internet U.S.A.

Robert Blackman MLM Mastermind Will Steal Your Money And Is A SCAM! He is illegally debiting my account $100/mo.! Internet

*Author of original report: Robert Blackman MLM Mastermind Issue Has Been Resolved!

Robert Blackman, the owner of MLM Mastermind is a Millionaire in the MLM industry. He sells home business and mlm leads and has a coaching program.

His coaching program is $100.00 per month but I signed up for a 30-day trial for only $1.00.

I contacted him to cancel the trial within the first week because he didn't even show up for the phone session. This was after rescheduling. So he missed two appointments back-to-back without even trying to get in touch or apologize.

He said that I was cancelled.

However, he still charged my account. I called him about 5 times and emailed him over 10 times. He wouldn't respond.

Then I contacted one of his buddies who referred me to him and he contacted Robert, then Robert lied to him about it and got caught in the lie because I had saved all the emails from Robert.

He then told me that I would get refunded.

That never happened. In fact, he charged my account again yesterday for $100.

So now, he owes me $200!

If you're in the MLM industry, do not give this man your payment info or do business with him. He'll act all nice and respond to you until he gets your money, then he'll disappear.

From some other leaders in the industry have told me that they don't business with him anymore because of similar complaints by people whom they referred also.

Be aware of him! His name is Robert Blackman with MLM Mastermind!

I told him I would forgive him if he just paid me my money. The only reason I'm posting this is to at least make sure none of you get scammed.

Again, don't give any payment info to him, he'll keep charging your account. He'll probably come up here on this site and make some bogus explanation like he told his buddy. But his buddy knew he was lying too!

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Blackman-MLM-Mastermind/internet/Robert-Blackman-MLM-Mastermind-Will-Steal-Your-Money-And-Is-A-SCAM-He-is-illegally-debiti-392608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Blackman - MLM Mastermind

Robert Blackman MLM Mastermind Issue Has Been Resolved!

AUTHOR: Cowboyricky - (U.S.A.)

The issue with Robert Blackman's company has been resolved. He thought that his employees were taking care of busiiness and they weren't but all issue have been taken care of and this is not a scam, just a big miscommunication.