Complaint Review: Robert Blackman

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Acworth Georgia United States of America
Robert Blackman
P.O. Box 72214 Norman, Oklahoma United States of America

Robert Blackman Profit Leads Paid for product. Never recieved. No communication from seller. Poor seller history. Norman, Oklahoma

On November 25th, 2012 I ordered the MLM Mastermind System from Robert Blackman/Profit Leads. It was supposed to come with a physical book (which I paid an additional $7.97 shipping), several online ebooks and "bonus" videos" and the "meat" of the system which was 36 audio cd's online.

The remainder of my purchase price, which was $97 was to be billed automatically on December 25th, 2012, which it ultimately was. However, after numerous attempts at contacting Robert Blackman/Profit Leads about not receiving what was paid for (I only received a few bonus ebooks and YouTube videos), he would not respond.

Finally on December 25th, after he billed me, I emailed him about a refund because of him and his company not upholding their end of the purchase, and he responded the same day by saying that my $97 charge has been reversed.

However, on 13 days later, I emailed to tell him I still have not received my refund. Still no response as of this date. On January 7th, I contacted my bank to file a dispute regarding this transaction and even emailed Robert Blackman/Profit Leads as a courtesy to let them know what I did to give them one last chance to make it right. I have still not received any contact from Robert Blackman/Profit Leads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Blackman/Norman-Oklahoma-73070/Robert-Blackman-Profit-Leads-Paid-for-product-Never-recieved-No-communication-from-selle-992966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Blackman