• Report: #1061913

• Reported By: Spartacus54 — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Robert Blackman
Internet USA

Robert Blackman CON ARTIST , SCAM ARTIST AND LIAR!!! Norman Oklahoma

Robert Blackman aka Profitleads.com is ripping people off. Robert is very nice and available when you first sign up to purchase leads. When I wanted to cancel, Robert Blackman kept on charging me for months. After several phone calls to Robert Blackman and e-mails he still kept on charging me.

This man IS A LIAR AND A CON ARTIST!! I had to call my bank to stop the charges and finally and the bank cancel my card and issue a new one. Wven then he still attempted to to charge my bank card. I don't care how many people like this crook! After sending in many support tickets to his company and requesting a refund, my bank had to step in to reverse the charges. Even then he had the nerve to fight it with all the e-mails I sent him as documentation.

BEWARE!!! ROBERT BLACKMAN IS ONLY GOOD AT TWO THING'S.. DRAINING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND FILLING HIS WITH YOUR MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Blackman/internet/Robert-Blackman-CON-ARTIST-SCAM-ARTIST-AND-LIAR-Norman-Oklahoma-1061913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Blackman