Complaint Review: Robert Broderick

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — ny New York United States of America
Robert Broderick
300 Garden City Plaza Garden City, New York United States of America

Robert Broderick moran, broderick, and elliot, bob lawyer who took excessive legal fees and quit and refused to refund legal fees. He badmouthed me and screamed at me in court causing me to lose cutody of my children Garden City, New York

Mr. Broderick will try to impress you with all of his impressive plaques hung up in his office for allegedly being the best lawyer in New York and in the country.  Do not fall for this as he lost my case and had a temper in court and disparaged me causing me to lose custody of my children.  He let my ex take everything but he still kept over $30,000 in legal fees yet failed to do anything to help in my case.  He let the judge retry grounds and issues that had been resolved in my favor.  He was clearly upset about the illness of his relative but instead of getting adjournment chose to hurt my case by going forward selfishly.  He insists on taking my entire file to court each day leaving it in the court room for days so all could see my personal files against my wishes.

He yelled at me in restaurant and in court and hurt my chances to win my case yet chose to keep over $30,000 in unearned legal fees.  He badmouthed me to other lawyers who I knew and served me with his papers to get off the case by posting it on my front door when I was away so all my neighbors could see my personal info.  He quit and stated untrue things on the record to turn my judge against me.  He is a selfish person and he is over the age where he can be of good memory.  He got me into a car accident but refused to let me get the insurance info when I was injured even though I was a positive witness for him in his claim to the police.  He had the acccident on the way to court when he was distraught about his relatives serious illness and hospitalization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Broderick/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Robert-Broderick-moran-broderick-and-elliot-bob-lawyer-who-took-excessive-legal-fees-an-1010759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Broderick