Complaint Review: Robert Channing Speed Painter

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Dan Dunn's Paintjam — Houston Texas
Robert Channing Speed Painter
Internet USA

Robert Channing Speed Painter Robert Channing MentalistRobert Channing America's Got TalentRobert Channing Glitter Painter Robert Channing lifted copyrighted images of my paintings and that of Artist Tim Decker and Denny Dent and represent them as his own. When confronted by Tim Decker he denied it and claimed that they were just similar. There are pixel to pixel digitally lifted from our sites and we have documentation to prove it. Hartford New York

*Author of original report: Robert Channing speed painter has removed my copyrighted paintings from his site. Thank you, Robert!

*Author of original report: Robert Channing removed my work from his site.

Robert Channing Lifted an image of my painting of Lady Liberty that I have been painting since 2004 from my website and represents it as his own work as well as that of Speed Painter Tim Decker and the late great speed painter Denny Dent.

This is a pixel to pixel copy where the drips and splatters match my version that I created and have sold prints of to cleints since 2007.

He is going on America's Got Talent and is representing himself as a speed painter. He is an artist and could easily have painted his own versions but he chose to infringe on my copyright instead. A crime punishable by a year in prison if convicted.

If you are an event planner, please know that there are other rip off reports on him for not showing up at gigs, followed by rebuttals vouching for his character. If he steals from me, he will steal from you or at the very least, you should question whether he can deliver the goods on stage for you or even show up if the other report is valid. [continued below]....

.....

I have never met him or spoken to him and only found out about him when I was notified that he was stealing my work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Channing-Speed-Painter/internet/Robert-Channing-Speed-Painter-Robert-Channing-MentalistRobert-Channing-Americas-Got-Tale-1151284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Channing Speed Painter

AUTHOR: Dan Dunn's Paintjam - ()

Robert Channing had posted my work as well as the work of two other artists on his site and it looked as if he was representing them as his own. He was contacted by a mutual friend and has replaced out work with his own. Thank you Ribert for doing the right thing when it was brought to your attention.

Dan Dunn, Paintjam.com

Robert Channing removed my work from his site.

AUTHOR: Dan Dunn's Paintjam - ()

A friend of Robert's contacted me and was able to mediate between us and my art was removed from his website. Which is all I wanted. Should not have been there to begin with but I am glad that it is not there now.

Cheers.