- Report: #1009418
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting
Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting2434 State Highway 30A,Fonda New York Fonda, New York United States of America
Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting construction Fonda, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) start and finish date given..never happened. I hired him to install rear stairs and railing onto by back door and to a second floor steel door to the second story rear exit. He gave me a quote of $550. I have receipts totaling $300 that I have paid him so far. I kept on getting the run around when I asked when the work would be done,appointments for install were made..and missed more than once.He still has my deposit and I have not heard from him in a few months now. I have not been issued a refund,no stairway has been built,my door is not installed. Stay far far away from this company and this contractor.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-DeckerA-Rated-Contracting/Fonda-New-York-12068/Robert-DeckerA-Rated-Contracting-construction-Fonda-New-York-1009418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.