Complaint Review: Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting

• Reported By: m.dyke — Schenectady New York United States of America
Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting
2434 State Highway 30A,Fonda New York Fonda, New York United States of America

Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting construction Fonda, New York

I hired Robert Decker DBA A+ rated contracting based on his ad in the Original Valley Pennysaver.which stated  a number of items that have since proved to be false.Stated :  1) Good Housekeeping seal of approval . I contacted Good Housekeeping, they do NOT give seals to contractors,proof available if needed.,

2) start and finish date given..never happened. I hired him to install rear stairs and railing onto by back door and to a second floor steel door to the second story rear exit. He gave me a quote of $550. I have receipts totaling $300 that I have paid him so far. I kept on getting the run around when I asked when the work would be done,appointments for install were made..and missed more than once.He still has my deposit and I have not heard from him in a few months now. I have not been issued a refund,no stairway has been built,my door is not installed. Stay far far away from this company and this contractor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-DeckerA-Rated-Contracting/Fonda-New-York-12068/Robert-DeckerA-Rated-Contracting-construction-Fonda-New-York-1009418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Decker/A+ Rated Contracting