Complaint Review: Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!)

• Submitted: Thu, June 13, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anne — Miami Florida
Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!)
2434 State Highway 30A Fonda, New York USA

Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!) Bob, or Robert Decker did the same thing to me as it seems he has done to another on this site. He told me he needed several thousand dollars, all up front, scarying me he would not fit me into his summer schedule if I didn't get him that money right away, and then kept giving me the run around as to rain and when he would actually start the job.  Fonda New York

I waited an entire year, with leaks through the roof the entire time, and finally just asked him if he would return my money as he wasn't doing ANYTHING on my job and hadn't yet even started. After many phone calls, he finally dropped off some roofing material he said he purchased for my job. He said he paid $600 for this material, and that left almost $3,000 remaining he was not going to reimburse me. When I saw the roofing material, I realized it was simply old material he had pulled off another home owner's roof. He seems to be playing the same game with the other person who posted here. I hope no other unsuspecting home owners get caught in his lair. Beware of this man!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-DeckerARated-Not/Fonda-New-York/Robert-DeckerARated-Not-Bob-or-Robert-Decker-did-the-same-thing-to-me-as-it-seems-h-1059014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!)