Complaint Review: Robert G. Allen. Education Success Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Robert G. Allen. Education Success Inc.
rallen@ogawasmart.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Robert G. Allen. Education Success Inc. They charge me $3.00 instead of $1.00 for a down load trial file on Multiple Streams of Income. I was not able to down loaded UTAH Ineternate Nationwide

I was bying in the internate a TRIAL file for Multiple Streams of Income from Robert G. Allen. I was only to be charged $1.00. I was not able to down load the file.
I called my bank and Education Success Inc. UT US had already made a charge for $3.00.

I am afraid I will be charge for the whole set of books wich is $39.00 . I do not want them. They already proof to me not reliable.

Ivonne
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-G-Allen-Education-Success-Inc/nationwide/Robert-G-Allen-Education-Success-Inc-They-charge-me-300-instead-of-100-for-a-down-406370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert G. Allen. Education Success Inc.