Complaint Review: Robert G. Allen - Rob Allen - multiplestreams.com

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Robert G. Allen - Rob Allen - multiplestreams.com
Www.multiplestreams.com Internet U.S.A.

Rob Allen Robert G. Allen I ask for the $1.00 information sheet and they charge me with a $38.00 complete file MultipleStreams.com Internet

*Consumer Comment: Did you try any of what he offered

I ask for the $1.00 report and they charge me $34.00 for the whole file wich I did not ask for. I file a dispute with the bank and it has not been clear yet, this hapened in January. I did not had the money and the bank charge me $34.00 for overdraf.

Ivonne
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-G-Allen-Rob-Allen-multiplestreamscom/internet/Rob-Allen-Robert-G-Allen-I-ask-for-the-100-information-sheet-and-they-charge-me-with-a-436324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert G. Allen - Rob Allen - multiplestreams.com

Did you try any of what he offered

AUTHOR: Kyle - (USA)

I know how these internet offers are.  They tell you one thing then charge you more money for what's in the fine print, etc.

But I was just wondering, did you try any of the kit.  Did it work?  I don't know what to make out of it.  There's not a ton of Ripoffreports on the internet.  So I wondered if there was any truth to the whole thing.

Let me know.  I mean if it ends up making you money, then you probably won't mind the overdraft that you paid.  I really wish I could find more on this guy.