Complaint Review: Robert Half Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Robert Half Technologies
300 Johnny Bench Dr., Suite 100 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Robert Half Technologies RHT The worst job recruiters/locators ever! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I have been contacted by Robert Half Technologies for several years now, after I had told them I currently have a job and had asked to quit being contacted.  They still called.

I no longer have a job and let them know.  Re-submitted my resume, filled out my information for RHT online as well as being called in for an interview and filled out more paperwork.  Brian called me once for a job that was no where close to what I had been doing, so I told him no, I couldn't work that job.  Since then I have received no calls yet Brian is posting several ads daily on craigslist that I am very qualified to do, but he hasn't contacted me by phone or email.  I have called him several times now to let him know I am interested in the jobs he had posted on craigslist.  Still, nothing from him.

I honestly believe the company just wants to harass you when you do have a job to make you think they do have positions and when you actually do need a job there is nothing there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Half-Technologies/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73104/Robert-Half-Technologies-RHT-The-worst-job-recruiterslocators-ever-Oklahoma-City-Oklaho-965622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Half Technologies