Complaint Review: Robert Hancock/John Craig

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2003

• Reported By:Portage, Indiana
Robert Hancock/John Craig
Po Box 392 Walled Lake, Michigan U.S.A.

Robert Hancock John Craig ripoff received the same info. Good thing I checked it out. I will not be a victim consumer fraud ripoff Walled Lake Michigan Thanks Ripoff Report

I just wanted to tell everyone that I did the same thing. I say the ad, too good to be true. I thought, oh well, if it is a scam, I'm only out $25 bucks. I'm glad I decided to check it out first. Thanks to everyone that wrote in to complain.

Susan
Portage,, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2003 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-HancockJohn-Craig/Walled-Lake-Michigan/Robert-Hancock-John-Craig-ripoff-received-the-same-info-Good-thing-I-checked-it-out-I-48521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Hancock/John Craig